10' x 15' Walk-In Mortuary Cooler Model #1015
**Qualifies for Expedited Lead Time at No Additional Cost During Covid-19 Pandemic**
- Fits up to a maximum of 16 bodies using 4 of our Four Tier Storage Racks
- Maximum vertical storage capacity
- 1 1/2 HP Top-mount refrigeration system optimized for indoor use
- Digital thermometer and easy-to-adjust temperature controller
- Self-contained system saves $1,000s with easy self-installation and no need for electrician or plumber
- 5 years compressor and parts warranty from date of shipment within continental USA (labor not included)
- U/L certified panels, certified to NSF/ANSI standard #7
- Electrical and refrigeration components are U.L. listed or registered and NSF certified
- 2007 Federal Energy Independence & Safety Act (EISA) compliant
- Made in the USA
Assembly (Does Not Come Pre-Assembled):
- Installation Difficulty: Level 2 (2-3 hours install time)
- Tools Needed: Cam-lock wrench (provided in kit), power drill, basic drill bits, socket wrench, 6' level, rubber mallet, and a tape measure.
- Floor is not included. Set-up on your existing concrete surface. If placing cooler on the 2nd floor, a floor is required.
- Flexible NSF vinyl gaskets shall be adhesive-backed and installed on the exterior edge of the rail “tongue”. Gaskets shall be impervious to stains, grease, oils, and mildew.
- CFC free urethane insulation shall have a 97% closed-cell structure. Class 1 rated urethane foam to have thermal conductivity (K-Factor) of not less than .120 BTU/hr per degree F/ inch and overall heat transfer coefficient (U-Factor) of not more than .030 BTU/hr sq ft. All foam panels to be supplied with Class 1 fire hazard insulation certified by Underwriters Laboratories as having a flame spread of 25 or less and smoke generation of 450 or less when tested in accordance with ASTM-E-84.
External (O.D.): 10' 0" x 15' 0" x 7' 6 1/2" Length x Width x Height
- Internal (I.D.): 9' 5 1/4" x 14' 5 1/4" x 7' 3 1/8" Length x Width x Height
- Door Size Standard: 36" x 81" (upsize available via dropdown)
- Unit Weight: 207 lbs.
- Compressor Specs +21" of height to external dims, actual is 17.5"
- A maximum 95-degree ambient temperature allowed on included compressor. CONTACT US to upsize your compressor if temps will exceed 95 degrees or risk voiding warranties.
- 208-230/1/60, MCA 14.8 amps, BTU/H 11190, includes plug and NEMA 6-20R receptacle
- Medium Temperature
- NEMA Plug 6-20R is supplied
- Includes 1 light fixture
- Wall Finishes: Acrylume/Embossed - 26 Ga. - interior & exterior (silver finish)
- Ceilings: Acrylume/Embossed - 26 Ga. - interior Galvanized/Embossed - 26 Ga. - exterior
- Panel Thickness Walls: 3.375" UL Listed Class 1 Foam Ceilings: 3.375" UL Listed Class 1 Foam
- No refrigerant piping required, Pre-charged with refrigerant
- Evaporative condensate pan, no drain line needed
- A Forklift and/or appropriate equipment is required to unload the cooler. Customer is responsible for any damage incurred at un-load. Any damage must be noted on the delivery paperwork at the time of delivery. Our liability is released once the unit is in possession of the freight carrier. No exceptions to this policy.